01 June 2010

Four weeks from this very day I will be landing at Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris!  I can't believe the time is really flying by this fast.  I never thought I'd be saying this but I am actually getting quite nervous for this trip, particularly over the fact that I am not fluent - shoot, I'm barely conversational!  I think despite a few setbacks that are bound to occur, it'll all work out pretty seamlessly.  The program I'm participating in is through API (Academic Programs International) and they seem to have their stuff together pretty well, so I'm assuming that if I ever find myself in a bind I can always call or email the program representative in Paris.  I'm so excited, beyond any nervousness or anxiety, for this trip!  I've been wanting to study abroad almost my whole college career (which, if you can believe it, has actually been three years now - ugh), and I'm finally doing it!  Hopefully my bank account is as excited as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment